- Any person having or getting medical and pharmaceutical education who accept this statute, can become a member of the Organization, in spite of sex, nationality, religious beliefs and political interests.
- The citizen who writes an application addressed to the President of the Organization and receive a positive answer can be considered a member of the Organization.
- The member’s duties are:
3.1 to follow the principles of the statute;
3.2 to provide possible assistance during Organization’s activities;
3.3 to pay the fee in time;
3.4 to maintain the Organization’s reputation;
- The member has rights to:
4.1 to elect and be elected in administrative bodies;
4.2 to participate at the meetings of all bodies of the Organization, in spite of being or not a part of these bodies;
4.3 to approach administrative bodies of the Organization with suggestions, applications and questions;
4.4 if desired, to get the right of becoming acquainted with the notes of administrative bodies of the Organization about meetings during 5 working days;
4.5 to get financial and other aid for Organization’s activities participations;
4.6 in case of disagreement with Organization’s administrative bodies decisions to dispute by assist of the Appeal Committee and get the answer during 5 working days. Such kind of application can be prepared within 60 days from the day when the member of the Organization learned or should have learned about the decision;
4.7 with the help of the Committee to appeal against the decisions about membership termination or retirement and get the answer during 3 working days;
4.8 freely quit the membership of the Organization.
- The member of the Organization is to be dismissed in case of violating this statute or acting illegally. The problem of dismissal is to be solved by the Presidency.
- The Appeal Committee discusses the question of decision disputing about dismissal within 3 working days and presents the conclusion to the Presidency and if needed to the Common Assembly.
- The decision that violates the order set by the law, the statute of the Organization or higher instances, as well as Organization’s or its members’ rights and legal benefits can be declared inept on the base of the application made by the member of the Organization. Such kind of application can be prepared within 60 days from the day the member of the Organization learned or should have learned about the decision, if only there is nothing else provided by the law.
- The organization can award a status of Organization’s honorable member for social, charity or other activities.
- The Organization is not responsible for its member’s activities, as well as members are not responsible for the activities of the Organization.